Facebook has no doubt set the standard for social networks. It is one of the largest websites on the planet with millions of active users. It provides various functions for all kinds of users. You can create a Facebook profile for personal use and contact your friends and family. Where can you create a Facebook page to help connect and share with your business and celebrity fans? To manage such a large amount of features, Facebook offers many options and settings to help you manage your account. However, these settings can get a little overwhelming. Many users ask for this query about how to change their name on Facebook in the event of an error or block. This process is a bit complicated because there are some conditions. So here we provide a complete guide on how to change the name on Facebook as a simple and easy to understand step. To change the name of your profile or page on Facebook, follow the steps given.
How To Change Name On Facebook For Profile Only.
Method 1:- A common way to change your Facebook account name.
It is very easy to change the name on Facebook for the first time. Follow the steps given.
- Log in to the Facebook account you want to rename.
- Click the icon that appears in the top right corner of Facebook and select a setting option from the drop-down list that appears.
- The general settings now appear.
- Then click the Edit option for the name. Now enter your name and click Review changes.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
Method 2:- Change Name On Facebook Before 60 Days Limit
You can’t change your name right now because you’ve already changed it within the last 60 days. Learn more.
Method 3:- Change Name On Facebook After Crossing Limit.
You can’t update your name right now because you’ve already changed it too many times
- First, log in to your Facebook account whose name you want to change.
- Then open under the given form.
- Now fill in all the required details, such as New First Name, Middle or Last.
- Then select the appropriate reason for the name change.
- Now make sure that Govt has issued proof of identity and the name should resemble the new name.
- Please submit a request and wait a few days for a response to your request via email.
How To Change Facebook Page Name
Method 1:- Normal Request To Change Page Name On Facebook.
- Open the Facebook page where you want the new name.
- Then click the section information that appears in the left sidebar just below your profile photo.
- The page information is now visible and the second option is in the name.
- Hover over the name section and click Edit.
- Now add the new name and click the Continue button to proceed with the request.
Method 2:- Change Facebook Page Name With “Suggest Edit” Option.
- First of all this access this feature we need to change our Page category to Local Business. Then add Address in Page info and make sure MAP will be visible after adding.
- After doing above changes >> Just below cover picture there is an option for “More“.
- Click on More option > Then “Suggest Edits“.
- Now popup window will appear with multiple option. Click On Edit Name option.
- Add New Name and Click on continue button to submit suggestion.
- In the same ask you friends to do for that specific page.
- Within 24-48 hours Page Owner will received notification regarding suggestion. Then Simply approve suggested name and all done.
Method 3:- Direct Support Form To Submit Change Page Name Request
If none of the above given method works for you, then this method will surely help you. Facebook is very selective and strict about name changing policy and has many conditions over it. Users usually fail to meet such high conditions and this are not able to change name on Facebook. In order to help users with this problem, we have another direct support form which we are sure to work for changing name on Facebook.
But to reduce misuse and spam we are not providing that form direct. So to get access to document file you need to complete small task. Its you choice to do it or not.
In conclusion, I hope this guide will help you to change the name of your Facebook page and profile. Share with your friends. I would also like to hear from you in the comments below.